Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overall quality system in HR department
- Understanding and executing staffing requisition, requirements and issues from all departments
- Draft and update of documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, SOP, policies and other HR related documents.
- Sourcing candidates via recruitment agencies and job online advertisement
- Screening the candidates by resume shortlisting, phone interview and personal interviews with coordination with the concerned departments & background verification of the shortlisted candidates
- Issuing Letter of Offer/Intent/Employment to the selected candidate
- Maintain employees’ leaves, medical and attendance record. Keeping track of employees’ attendance / absenteeism and report to Operations Manager.
- Review, update and maintain proper filing such as employees’ medical insurance policies
- Conduct orientation program and briefing to new employee
- Setting up / Update / Forward email addresses for new employees and resigned employees.
- Attending / Understanding employee’s grievances in their work engagement level and implement corrective measures for them
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee’s termination
- Planning of company events or activities on occasions by management’s approvals
- Organizing training sessions or trainings for employees ensuring they are fully equipped to be able to perform their duties.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Sports / Leisure & Recreation
Functional Area:Human Resources
Role Category:HR Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Accord Manpower Services (A brand of Accord Teleservices Pvt. Ltd.)
Contact Company:Accord Manpower Services (A brand of Accord Teleservices Pvt. Ltd.)