- Ability to understand different views of the product by interacting with other teams.
- Be able to envision the overall front end of the product and owns the architecture.
- Design UI frameworks and pluggable modules.
- Guides development and QA processes for the front end.
- Design and execute PoCs for the suggested design of modules and technology evaluation.
- Write and review design documents.
Experience & Skills required :
- 2+ years of experience in front end development, design, and architecture.
- Experience in CSS frameworks like Bootstrap etc.
Good to Know (Not Mandatory) :
- Experience in developing UI for industrial automation products is a plus.
- Understanding of client-side HTML/JS Charting framework (D3, High charts)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Other
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Accord Manpower Services (A brand of Accord Teleservices Pvt. Ltd.)
Contact Company:Accord Manpower Services (A brand of Accord Teleservices Pvt. Ltd.)